£38k - 40k per year
9 months ago
Property Surveyor – £40,000 + Benefits - Buckinghamshire/Hertfordshire - Permanent
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Property Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing affordable accommodation for people with different backgrounds and property types.
The successful Property Surveyor will report into the Technical Surveying Manager. The successful Property Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of a variety of situations when surveying within a Social Housing or residential property environment, including the ability to prepare specifications, plans, schedule of works and undertake inspections and report against HHSRS.
Property Building Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and sound knowledge on detailed specifications supporting a range of issues.
- Carrying out asset inspections which will include, diagnosing all building defects, disrepair, structural, planned work validations, environmental, MP queries, energy efficiency, and other ad hoc building projects which might include tendered specifications.
- Carrying out pre and post-inspections and raising any remedial work orders with deadlines implemented.
- Inspecting aspects of compliance making sure each project is aligned with company procedures and legislation.
The successful Property Building Surveyor must possess:
- Minimum HNC in Building studies or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in working with a variety of Surveying types and responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
- Access to their own private vehicle with a full UK driving licence.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary between £40,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks. There are three roles available for this role including the option of a more senior surveyor.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Property Building Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.