£280 - 300 per day
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Property Surveyor – 3 month contract 5 days a week - £280-£300 inside IR35 – Berkshires and Hampshire
Principal People have a new and exciting opportunity for a Property Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing housing at different levels of affordability. With ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation with this being a newly created role.
The successful Property Surveyor will report into the Head of Property Services covering Berkshire and Hampshire. The successful Property Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of surveying within a Social Housing or residential property environment.
Property Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Undertaking technical surveys on properties and advise accordingly
- Liaising with external contractors making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard
- Carrying out pre-and post-inspections and raising any remedial work orders with deadlines implemented
- Inspecting aspects of compliance making sure each project is aligned with company procedures and legislation
The successful Property Surveyor must possess:
- Extensive knowledge of building maintenance and diagnostic techniques
- Hold a surveying qualification
- An understanding of H&S legislation
- Experience of the Social Housing or residential property sector
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Access to their own vehicle with a full UK driving licence
In return, the successful candidate will receive a day rate between £280-£300 plus mileage expensive
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability immediately.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Property Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.