£35k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Property Surveyor – £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits – South West London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Property Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing housing at different levels of affordability for people living in London and the surrounding areas. With ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation with this being a newly created role.
The successful Property Surveyor will report into the Regional Property Manager and cover the South West of London. The successful Property Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of surveying within a Social Housing or residential property environment.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to liaise with all levels within the organisation.
Property Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Undertaking technical surveys on properties and advise accordingly
- Liaising with external contractors making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard
- Carrying out pre and post-inspections and raising any remedial work orders with deadlines implemented
- Inspecting aspects of compliance making sure each project is aligned with company procedures and legislation
The successful Property Surveyor must possess:
- Extensive knowledge of building maintenance and diagnostic techniques
- An understanding of H&S legislation
- Experience of the Social Housing or residential property sector
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Access to their own vehicle with a full UK driving licence
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary between £35,000 - £40,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities, interest-free season ticket loan.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Property Surveyor position. Please contact Daisy on 02037622793, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888 to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.