£30k - 33k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
QA / Quality Advisor – Medical Devices - West Midlands – Up to £33,000 + Package *Excellent progression opportunity*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a growing Medical Devices manufacturer and retailer to identify a Quality Advisor / Associate to work closely with the company’s Quality Manager in their Bromsgrove site.
As the Quality Advisor / Associate, you will be:
- Working closely with the Quality Manager, and supporting the QM in any quality related activities
- Reviewing Quality manual processes
- Managing NCRs, investigating incidents and overseeing CAPA processes
- Monitoring customer feedback
- Working closely with suppliers and customers
- Supporting the company prepare for Audits
As the Quality Advisor / Associate, you will have:
- Knowledge / experience of ISO 13485 (Medical devices)
- Any knowledge of MDD (Medical Device Directive), MDR (Medical Device Regulation) certificates, MD 510k – is advantageous
In order to be considered for this opportunity, click ‘apply’ or send your details directly to Lauren Alsop at Principal People on firstname.lastname@example.org.