£30k - 35k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are pleased to be working with a prestigious and extremely well-known business looking to source a SHEQ Advisor to work on their site in North West London.
The business is seeking support for their operational health and safety on a day to day basis. Working on an operational basis, there is significant scope for an aspiring health and safety professional to develop their skillset and utilise their knowledge to help maintain and improve upon the health and safety culture.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Working with the workforce to embed a better culture within the business and encourage pro-active behaviours
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding, adequate training programmes as appropriate
- Maintaining the management systems on site.
- Implementing Group Strategy on site, working towards a better health and safety culture company wide
Essential requirements include:
- Nebosh General Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of working with staff to improve a health and safety culture.
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience in a logistics/warehousing background would be ideal but we are certainly open to background for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity would suit an aspiring health and safety professional at the beginning of their career, looking to develop themselves further within an extremely successful company. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.