£50k - 60k per year
5 months ago
QHSE & Facilities Manager – Essex – Up to £60,000 + Bonus – Manufacturing
Principal People are currently looking for an experienced QHSE and Facilities Manager who would like an opportunity to lead the QHSE function for a market leading manufacturing organisation based in Essex.
The successful QHSE & Facilities Manager will work closely with the operational department on continuous culture improvement and will have the opportunity to develop and implement the company’s QHSE strategy.
This is a very hands on position so experience within a manufacturing or engineering background is preferred but not essential.
The successful QHSE and Facilities Manager will:
- Be able to demonstrate experience in effective management and development of Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental strategy, maintaining compliance to ISO standards and working with departmental managers to develop awareness to QHSE issues and develop a culture of responsibility for action.
- Have experience in the implementation and execution of the annual facilities operational plan delivering continuous improvement to the staff working environment.
- Ideally have experience in managing and negotiating facilities and utilities contracts.
Further Responsibilities of this role will include:
- The continued compliance and maintenance to ISO Standards ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Negotiation and implementation of service level agreements (inclusive of costs) for all companywide services without compromising service levels.
- Management and development of the QHSE and Facilities team on a day-to-day basis.
- Scoping and management of projects meeting agreed targets and delivering on customer expectations.
- Effective formulation and implementation of quality assurance plans for new product introductions.
- Ability to effectively reduce costs in annual facilities spend wherever possible with a view to outperform the external market trend.
- Production of and performance to annual budget.
The successful applicant will receive a salary between £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience. Benefits include; pension, free life assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more days.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.