£28k - 35k per year + benefits
about 2 years ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer an exciting developmental opportunity for an up and coming quality or health and safety professional, who is seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with the Senior HSEQ Engineer and be mentored to excellent standards. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their safety or quality career and is now looking for their next career move.
In a nutshell, the successful candidate will be responsible for the quality systems, predominantly based in Northamptonshire but from time to time visiting a range of sites and make sure that they are adhering to what is necessary. They will also take charge of ensuring the sites are up to date and ready for an auditing that make take place. This an excellent opportunity to gain extensive knowledge within this field and is a golden opportunity for any enthusiastic and driven individual.
The best bits:
- Working within a growing and well-established company who can offer you excellent career opportunities and the chance to be mentored by a highly experienced and successful QHSE professional.
- Having excellent variation in terms of travel to other sites, the opportunity to get to understand each site and deal with different people on a daily basis.
- The standards within the company are exceptionally high and so therefore this is an incredible opportunity to learn how to work and achieve those standards.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Excellent basic salary offering up to 35K depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Pension scheme offering up to 7%
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have previous experience within a quality position and are now seeking your next developmental career move.
- Have a Nebosh General Certificate, it is advantageous but not essential, we are absolutely open to candidates who have not obtained this.