£18k - 22k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
QHSE Support Professional – Opportunity to make your own mark in this role - based in Witham– Paying up to £22,000 + attractive benefits package.
Are you passionate about Quality, Health, Safety and Environment and working for a business who truly believe in safety first and encourage new ideas?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a UK leading specialist manufacturing organisation who are seeking a QHSE Support Professional. Reporting into the QHSE Manager, this role offers a great deal of autonomy to really make a real difference in the company.
Why work for this company?
- Excellent financial stability due to the success of the company.
- The opportunity to get involved in varied and interesting projects.
- A fantastic chance to expand your skillset into product development.
- Autonomy within the position, the successful candidate will have the ability to make positive changes.
- Ability to develop and be mentored by a dedicated QHSE Manager.
Core day to day duties
- Supporting the QHSE Manager in monitoring satisfactory compliance of QHSE compliance, through use of toolbox talks and QHSE audits.
- Assessing risk in the business and applying suitable remediation’s to any breach of risk or health and safety measures.
- Maintaining up to date records and documentation regarding health and Safety
- Maintaining ISO9001 management system, ensuring site keeps accreditation.
- Ensuring the training matrix is up to date.
- Carrying out and regularly reviewing risk assessments, ensuing they are available and up to date.
The ideal QHSE Support will possess as a minimum
- 1-2 years of experience in a Quality Admin focussed role. Ideal backgrounds would be Manufacturing, or a similar background would be highly desirable.
- Ideally experience working with ISO 9001, although not essential, with an aptitude to learn new and specific systems relevant to the industry.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk