£40k - 45k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a QSHE Advisor to join a highly reputable Heavy Manufacturing organisation based near Royston, Hertfordshire.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental function within the business.
The successful Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager will report directly to the Plant Manager, with a great opportunity to put an individual stamp on the organisation. A generous salary between £40,000 and £45,000 plus benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Taking responsibility for the strategic development of the QHSE function, the successful candidate will take the lead across all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental queries and concerns. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include reviewing legacy policies and procedures and creating proposals as appropriate for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of HSE across the business.
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- To actively support the site team by offering the expertise and advice and influencing the local team to improve health and safety performance.
- To analyse and propose areas of improvement within the management system ensuring the continuous improvement process is managed effectively by the plant management team.
- To design and deliver necessary training sessions for the plant team.
- To ensure the site policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and improved.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- Experience within the Heavy industry sector (Manufacturing, construction or similar)
- NEBOSH Certificate.
- Demonstrable experience in formulating, improving and implementing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate to the plant team.
If this role is of interest for you please apply today, or contact Shelby via phone on 01252 954 966 or email on email@example.com. Due to the popularity of the role we can only contact candidates of interest.