£37k - 42k per year
over 1 year ago
Quality Advisor – £37K - 42K depending on experience – Reading – Specialised Electrical Manufacturer
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Quality Advisor in partnership with a highly successful, specialised electrical manufacturing organisation. The role will be based in Reading with travel to company sites throughout the UK. Reporting to the Director of HSEQ, this role offers the ability to work autonomously, taking ownership for the Quality systems across the organisation and implementing new initiatives.
Why work for this company?
- Development - this company will actively seek to assist the individual in their professional development and qualifications
- People – you will get to engage with and work alongside a wide variety of different people across their company sites
- You will truly be able to make a positive impact within the role
- The company are incredibly well renowned in providing future development opportunities
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience working within a Manufacturing or Engineering background
- Have experience working in a Quality focused position
- Have management systems experience – Specifically ISO 9001
- Have experience in auditing
To ensure that you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Taylor on 01252 913504 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org