£30k - 40k per year
about 2 months ago
Quality Advisor – Up to £40,000 depending on experience + Car Allowance + Package – Barnsley – Rail & Infrastructure
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with a forward thinking company within the Rail & Infrastructure industry?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Quality Advisor in partnership with a highly successful, specialised Rail & Infrastructure business. The role will be based in Barnsley with travel to company sites throughout the UK.
Why work for this company?
- Development - this company will actively seek to assist the individual in their professional development and qualifications
- People – you will get to engage with and work alongside a wide variety of different people across their company sites
- You will truly be able to make a positive impact within the role
- The company are incredibly well renowned in providing future development opportunities
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience working within a Rail or Infrastructure background
- Have experience working in a Quality focused position
- Have management systems experience – Specifically ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Have experience in auditing
To ensure that you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Taylor on 01252 913504 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org