£35k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Quality Advisor – Up to £40,000 depending on experience – London – Construction
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with a forward thinking company within the Construction industry?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Quality Advisor in partnership with a highly successful, specialised Construction business. The role will be based in Hertfordshire with travel to company sites throughout London.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- You will be joining the company at a great time in their journey towards becoming accredited to ISO9001 / ISO14001 and ISO45001
- This is a great stepping stone for someone with 1-3 years’ experience in working with Quality Management Systems (QMS), looking to develop and progress their career in a new role
- Development - this company will actively seek to assist the individual in their professional development and qualifications
- People – you will get to engage with and work alongside a wide variety of different people across their company sites
- You will truly be able to make a positive impact within the role
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have demonstratable experience of working with at least ONE of the following management systems: ISO9001, ISO14001 or ISO45001 / OHSAS18001
- Have experience in either the construction, civils, highways, aggregates or manufacturing industries
To ensure that you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Zac on 01252 954958 or send your up to date CV to mailto:email@example.com