£35k - 49k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
**Quality Advisor – Home Based / East Midlands – Construction / Highways - £35,000 - £49,000 + Company Car or Car Allowance + Package**
Principal People are currently working with a long-term client to find a Quality Advisor to join the business in their East Midland sites. The role is a great opportunity to further your career in Quality with an established and market leading company.
This consistently expanding organisation offer numerous opportunities for progression as well as the experience of working on a variety of projects. This role is perfect for someone with a passion for quality and a commitment to maintaining high standards.
The successful Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Visiting company sites around the region.
- Ensuring all work carried out meets quality standards and certifications.
- Preparing sites for audits and feedback on necessary improvements.
- Addressing any non-conformances.
- Working and communicating with staff on site to ensure high standards are kept.
To be strongly considered for this opportunity, the successful Quality Advisor will:
- Hold a valid UK Driving License.
- Be qualified in or have experience in working with Quality management systems.
- Have experience working in a Construction or Highways environment.
- Be proficient in management tech systems.
- Possess strong communication skills.
In return, the successful Quality Advisor will receive £35,000 - £49,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, as well as company car or car allowance and an exceptional career development opportunity with a global organisation.
If this could be of interest, please register your interest with Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, applying on www.principalpeople.co.uk or clicking ‘apply’.