£30k - 35k per year + Package
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Quality Advisor – FMCG Manufacturing – Flint, North Wales - £30,000 to £35,000 plus package *Clear progression to develop in to Quality Manager*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by an internationally leading FMCG business, that are looking to recruit for a Quality Advisor, with a focus on their Quality Management System (QMS) to support their North Wales site, in assessing the quality of the manufactured cosmetic goods, and the systems that are in place to produce products.
You will work closely within the quality and laboratory teams to provide leadership and continuous improvement ability within the quality function through development, optimisation, competency assessments and training within the Flint manufacturing site.
This is a great opportunity to come in to the business with 3-5 years of quality experience and develop in to a Quality Manager role at this site in the future.
Why this is a great opportunity
- There is a clear progression plan for this role to develop in to a Quality Manager
- You will be joining an internationally leading business, which has flourished during the COVID-19 pandemic despite the economic pressures. There will be clear opportunity for progression within this role.
- You will be making a valuable contribution to the site operation / lab teams, but also communicating with colleagues nationally and internationally
- The team that you will be joining are positive, proactive and productive – everyone operates as a team and pulls in the right direction!
As the Quality Advisor, you will be:
- Driving site adherence to the QMS standard via internal audits and compliance to ISO 22716
- Monitor Quality KPI’s for the site introducing tactical initiatives to drive continuous improvement
- Manage the CAPA/QNC/SCAR process
- Conducting some basic training with site operatives, on processes and improvements that can be made to improve quality
- Manage consumer complaint process/procedures for the site
As the Quality Advisor, you will have:
- Experience in operating within a quality role, having worked with Quality Management Systems in one of the following industry sectors; FMCG, Cosmetics, Food Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Aerospace or Automotive
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, we have interview availability over the next few weeks so please get in touch by applying or sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call on 01252 759162.