£45k - 50k per year
almost 2 years ago
Quality and Compliance Manager - £45k to £50k + package – Home based – Engineering and Recycling industry.
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Quality and Compliance Manager in partnership with a modern thinking and highly successful high-risk Engineering and Recycling industry. To be Home based with travel to the head office in Doncaster and Northampton and some UK travel. This role offers the ability to work autonomously, taking ownership for the QHSE systems across the organisation and implementing new initiatives. In this role you will report to the Head of HSEQ and have three regional auditors reporting to you.
Why work for this company?
- Full autonomy to make a difference and make your own mark in this role but also have the flexibility of managing your own diary and working from home.
- To be a part of a highly motivated and highly performing team.
- Company brought into HSEQ
- Reporting to a well-respected manager who truly cares about his employees.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Company car or £7,500 car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Pension of 6% match which increases with service
- Private medical
- 3x life cover
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience working within a high-risk environment
- Have management systems experience in ISO 14001, 9001 and OHSAS 18001
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk