£55k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager (QA / RA) – Crawley – Medical Devices - £55,000 to £65,000 + Package
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged to identify a full-time permanent Quality Assurance (QA) & Regulatory Affairs (RA) Manager for a growing medical devices manufacturer based in Crawley.
The company design, develop and manufacture specialist medical device products from their state-of-the art research, development and manufacturing facility in Crawley.
The company consisting of c.200 members of staff have been in business for over 30 years, and are financially backed by a larger parent medical device business.
This role will be to lead the QARA function in relation to regulations, management systems, policies, strategy and people. Therefore, someone with experience of Medical Device products and the regulations surrounding medical devices is crucial.
As the Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Manager you will be:
- Leading the QARA function and ensuring the continued compliance of ISO13485, MDD and MDR
- Promote a positive culture surrounding Quality, Regulatory & Continuous Improvement across business operations
- Maintain the technical documentation of medical device products
- Report on QA/RA performance through KPIs and metrics
- Support ‘shop floor’ operations with any non-conformances (NCRs)
- Manage CAPAs and lead CAPA teams as necessary
As the Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will have:
- Degree level qualification in a related field; Science / Engineering
- Experience of working in QA/RA management position within the Medical Device industry
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of up to £65,000 plus package as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your own team and function within the business.
To ensure you do not miss out on the opportunity and with interview availability over the next 2 weeks, please click apply or email your CV directly to email@example.com to be considered for the role.