£50k - 58k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager (QA / RA) – Working from home & Hull (1-2 days a week) – Up to £58,000 + Package
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged to identify a full-time permanent Quality Assurance (QA) & Regulatory Affairs (RA) Manager for a leading safety equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company design, develop, manufacture, store, distribute and sell specialist safety products from their state-of-the art HQ in Hull to a range of different customers and contracts across the UK.
The company consisting of over 400 members of staff have been in business for over 100 years, and are heavily financially backed for continued investment.
This role will be to oversee the Quality and Regulatory function in relation to incoming goods, as well as supporting business development and marketing teams in tenders and bids.
As the Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Manager you will be:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of Quality Management strategies which ensure compliance of products and services that are supplied by the organisation
- Accountable for ensuring that the company’s QMS meets the requirements of relevant accreditations i.e ISO17025 and ISO9001.
- Managing a team of 1 person to support you in implementing the functions strategies and ideas
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across each division of the business and ensuring continuous improvement throughout
- Working with sales and marketing teams to support new tenders and bids from a Quality & Regulatory perspective
As the Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will have:
- Knowledge and working experience of ISO management standards; preferably ISO17025 and ISO9001
- Conversant with relevant UK and EU regulatory framework with regards to GSPR, PPER, MDR
- People management experience, at a Quality Manager level
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of up to £58,000 plus package as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your own team and function within the business.
To ensure you do not miss out on the opportunity and with interview availability over the next 2 weeks, please click apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role.