£45k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Manager – Kent – Medical Devices / Pharma - £45,000 to £55,000 + Bonus + 7% Pension + Package - *Rapidly growing medical device company with an opportunity to recruit your own team*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively retained to identify a full-time permanent Quality Assurance (QA) & Regulatory Affairs (RA) Manager for a growing medical devices manufacturer based in Kent.
The company provide contract manufacturing services, providing products to stockists and distributors globally. They have a HQ based in Tonbridge, Kent and are looking for a QA/RA Manager to support company growth from a technical product file perspective, with an opportunity to recruit and grow a team to support you.
The company are personable and relatively small in size, with c.40 people based out of their HQ which includes their manufacturing site. Therefore, for the right individual this will be a great opportunity to make a positive impact very quickly and continue to mark your mark on the business as it fulfils an ever-expanding order book.
Within 6-12 months you will have the opportunity to recruit your own team within the QA/RA function to support you in your role and your vision for the company moving forward.
As the Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Manager you will be:
- Leading the company’s Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance function including; Product registration, compliant handling & reporting, and internal and external audits
- Developing a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with ISO13485 and other certifications
- Manage a team of 1 currently, growing to 3-4 within 12 months
- Helping guide and oversee the company’s transition from MDD (Medical Device Directive) to MDR (Medical Device Regulation)
As the Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will have:
- Degree level qualification in a related field; Science / Engineering
- Experience of working in QA/RA within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry/ies
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of up to £55,000 plus package as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your own team and function within the business.
To ensure you do not miss out on the opportunity and with interview availability over the next 2 weeks, please click apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role.