£25k - 30k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a specialist global manufacturing organisation who are looking for a Quality and Regulatory Assistant on a 6-month fixed term contract to be based two to three days a week in the Derby area with home working on the other days. Having recently acquired another specialised manufacturing business they are looking for this individual to assist the Quality Manager to align the management systems and safe operating procedures of both companies. They are looking for someone who can analyse local SOPs in relation to global processes to allow the upgrade of the local QMS system, undertake clinical evaluation and technical file SOP’s, Document Control, and Post Market Vigilance according to MDR requirements. This role is to pay the successful candidate a pro rata salary of £25-30k + 25 days AL (pro rata) + Pension
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry (Food industry may be considered)
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant regulatory field
- Knowledge or experience if ISO 14971 (desirable)
- Understand how a Quality Management Systems works.
- Hold strong administrative skills and capabilities.
- Be an engaging individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested then please follow the link to apply!