£35k - 40k per year + Package
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Quality and Safety Manager – Up to £40,000 + Package – Letchworth
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged on a Quality & Safety Manager role for a growing technology business based in Letchworth.
The company, who are on track to double their revenue in the next 3 years, are seeking an individual to take ownership of the company’s management systems (ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001) as well as advise the business on some facilities based safety risks.
This will be a standalone role reporting in to the Head of Operations, and you will work closely with other heads of department to ensure that management systems are being implemented in their respective divisions accordingly.
Why this is a great opportunity
- You will be joining a company that have demonstrated consistent and organic growth over the last 5 years, and set to double their revenue in the next 3 years
- This is a unique opportunity to lead a function within a business, without being expected to have led in large organisations previously – meaning that this is an ideal opportunity for someone either looking to step up in to a managerial level role, or someone that is looking to solely lead a Quality / IMS function
- You will be part of a purposeful business, who provide technology and services to some well-known, highly regarded and critically important organisations in the UK
As the Quality & Safety Manager you will:
- Take ownership of the company’s existing accreditations and management systems (ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001)
- Autonomously ensure, create, innovate and implement efficient processes within different divisions of the business
- Work in partnership with an external safety consultancy to ensure that facilities health and safety risks are managed
- Produce reports for Senior Management on data & Quality & Safety performance using Microsoft Excel
As the Quality & Safety Manager, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience and clear examples of working alongside, and taking responsibility for the maintenance and development of your company’s ISO management systems
- A positive, collaborative and problem solving approach when it comes to managing a company’s quality function and management systems
To be considered for this opportunity, please click ‘apply’ or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org at Principal People.