£250 - 300 per day
about 2 years ago
Quality Assurance Advisor £250-£300 per day - 3-month contract (central London)
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position for a Quality Assurance Advisor with a market leading services company.
Reporting to the regional manager, the successful Quality Assurance Advisor, will be responsible for implementing new processes, building a cohesive management system and ensuring that quality is impeccable and to the best possible standard. The ideal candidate will be based from a commutable distance to central London, they will be a motivated individual with an innovative and forward-thinking approach to quality and compliance.
The successful Quality Assurance Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing systems and processes.
- Implementing new processes.
- Ensuring compliance across the different sites.
- Implement and build a cohesive management system.
- Working closely with the operations team.
The ideal individual will possess:
- Lead Auditor qualification ideally in ISO 9001.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Experience of mapping out different processes and audits.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to firstname.lastname@example.org register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP