£36k - 42k per year
over 1 year ago
Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement Lead – Up to £42,000 depending on experience + Car or Car Allowance – Tamworth – Specialised Electrical Engineering Organisation
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement Manager in partnership with a highly successful, specialised electrical engineering organisation. The role will be based in Tamworth with travel to company sites throughout the UK. Reporting to the Head of HSEQ, this role offers the ability to work autonomously, taking ownership for the Quality systems across the organisation and implementing new initiatives.
Why work for this company?
- People – you will get to engage with and work alongside a wide variety of different people across their company sites
- Autonomy - You will truly be able to make a positive impact within the role and make it your own
- Market Leader – This company are a market leader in their line of work
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience working within an Engineering, Construction or Hard FM background
- Have experience working in a Quality focused position
- Have management systems experience – Specifically ISO 9001
- Have experience of writing policies and procedures
To ensure that you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Taylor on 01252 913504 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com