£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
almost 2 years ago
Quality Assurance Assessor – Telecoms – Home based / East Anglia – Up to £40,000 + Bonus (10-15%) + Company Car + Package *Exceptional Growth Company*
Principal People are currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Assessor who would like an opportunity to join a newly created team to work for a market leading telecoms organisation based around East Anglia.
The successful Quality Assurance Assessor will work closely with the National Quality team in making sure all works are carried out and meeting the clients specifications.
This is a client and customer focussed operational position, so the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders is essential. Along with an important emphasis on ISO9001, in addition to specific telecommunication technicalities.
The successful Quality Assurance Assessor will:
- Ensure that the products and services are delivered to the specified requirements and agreed standards
- Advise suitable corrective and preventive action following the identification of any quality issues
- Maintain quality audit levels for each programme of work across our client base
- Ensure the provision of a safe and secure working environment in keeping with company policy and procedure as well as any legal requirements
- Provide support to installation whenever clarifications of methods and/or procedures are required
- Coach and mentor individuals in the correct methodologies for workmanship to the point of accreditation
Key requirements for the role:
- Must hold a valid UK Driving License
- Have worked alongside ISO9001
- Have experience from within a Quality Assurance role
- Telecoms / fibre / cable / Openreach experience would be advantageous
- Be open to travel to sites around the Central Belt
- Be able to attend company and team meetings at Head Office in Glasgow every other week
The successful applicant will receive a salary up to £40,000 depending on experience. Benefits include; Company Van, Generous Pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to achieve an annual bonus.
If you are interested or would like to know more please contact Shakira Payne at s . payne @ principal people . co . uk without spaces, or call us on 01252 759162.