£45k - 50k per year
4 months ago
Quality Assurance Manager – Infrastructure - £45,000 to £50,000 + Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + Package – Home based / Regional Travel in the North of England - *Excellent Opportunity with a Growing Company*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a market leading and rapidly growing Infrastructure and Telecommunication company that are looking to identify a Quality Assurance Manager to lead a team of 6 quality professionals, operating regionally to client sites and company offices.
This is an excellent time to join the business, the company have won some long and fruitful contracts within their industry and are planning to grow the quality division further over the next 5 years. Therefore, if you are motivated by the opportunity to progress your career and to help the business navigate through a busy time and whilst they are growing quickly, this role will be perfect for you.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
- You will play an essential role in the growth of the Quality division, and ensuring that customer satisfaction levels are exceptional
- You will have the opportunity to mould, develop and grow your own team within the organisation to fit your vision for the future
- To be part of a company that is thriving, despite the challenges that have been presented by the COVID-19 pandemic
As the Quality Assurance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients and understanding any changes in specifications that will need to be communicated within your organisation
- Managing a team of 6 Quality Advisors, supporting and providing direction to the team as well as leading by example
- Being part of the Group company’s maintenance, improvement and development of the business performance management system – as well as steering the company through transition from OHSAS18001 to ISO45001
- Building relationships with external clients, understanding their expectations and agreed service delivery and ensuring customer satisfaction
The ideal Quality Assurance Manager will:
- Have experience of operating in EITHER an operational management role with quality responsibilities within the telecoms / infrastructure industry OR operating as a Quality Manager with management responsibilities within the telecoms / infrastructure industries
- Be qualified in a relatable quality qualification (Level 5 Diploma in Quality Management / ISO Lead Auditor / Lean Six Sigma)
- Hold a UK driving license
We have interview availability for this role over the next two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 971 or email email@example.com to express your interest.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.