£50k - 60k per year + Car / Allowance + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a market leading and rapidly growing Infrastructure and Telecommunication company that are looking to identify a Quality Assurance Manager to lead a team of quality professionals, operating regionally to client sites and company offices.
This is an excellent time to join the business, the company have won some long and fruitful contracts within their industry and are planning to grow the quality division further over the coming years. Therefore, if you are motivated by the opportunity to progress your career and to help the business navigate through a busy time and whilst they are consistently growing, this role will be perfect for you.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
- You will play an essential role in the growth of the Quality division, and ensuring that customer satisfaction levels are exceptional
- You will have the opportunity to mould, develop and grow your own team within the organisation to fit your vision for the future
- To be part of a company that is thriving, despite the challenges that have been presented by the COVID-19 pandemic
- You will be the most senior Quality position within this business division giving you full autonomy
As the Quality Assurance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients and understanding any changes in specifications that will need to be communicated within your organisation
- Managing a team of Quality Assessors, supporting and providing direction to the team as well as leading by example
- Being responsible for the overall delivery of Quality within the business unit and report to operational managers
- Building relationships with external clients, understanding their expectations and agreed service delivery and ensuring customer satisfaction
The ideal Quality Assurance Manager will:
- Have experience of operating in EITHER an operational management role with quality responsibilities within the telecoms / infrastructure industry OR operating as a Quality Manager with management responsibilities within the telecoms / infrastructure industries
- Be qualified in a relatable quality qualification (Level 5 Diploma in Quality Management / ISO Lead Auditor / Lean Six Sigma)
- Hold a UK driving license
We have interview availability for this role over the next two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!