£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Quality Assurance Manager – £40,000 to £50,000 + Package – Bedford
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged on a Quality Assurance Manager role for a rapidly growing electronic good retailer based out of their Bedford HQ.
This role will be to lead on Quality Assurance activities across the business, working internally with company employees but also externally with customers and suppliers.
The products are mainly electronic products, so any experience of working with CE marking and other electronic product regulations would be advantageous.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining a company that have demonstrated consistent and organic growth over the last 5 years, and are tripling the size of their product range year-on-year
- This is a unique opportunity to lead a function within a business, with the ability to truly influence the businesses quality assurance processes and make a real difference to the organisation
- You will work alongside and build relationships with some of the UKs biggest brands and retailers, partnering with them on projects related to Quality Assurance activities
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will:
- Take ownership of the company’s existing accreditations and management systems
- Influence across an international business – working with manufacturing sites in the Far East
- Look after, manage & update product technical files
- Ensure product compliance in making sure that products meet regulatory requirements
- Autonomously ensure, create, innovate and implement efficient processes within different divisions of the business
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will have:
- Experience of operating in a Quality Assurance Manager role
- (Ideal) have experience of working alongside electronic product ranges with working knowledge of relevant regulations (i.e CE Markings)
- Demonstrable experience and clear examples of working alongside, and taking responsibility for the maintenance and development of your company’s ISO management systems
- A positive, collaborative and problem solving approach when it comes to managing a company’s quality function and management systems
To be considered for this opportunity, please click ‘apply’ or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org at Principal People.