£32k - 37k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting an incredibly exciting career opportunity through a newly created role for Quality Control Engineer, to join a well-established and thriving manufacturing company based in Taunton.
This position will offer the successful candidate an incredible opportunity to develop their skillset through working in an extremely diverse environment where no two days are the same. You will be working within the quality team, supporting the site leadership team. Providing technical support to the Quality, Innovations & Production teams in the quality control of manufacturing process. In return, our client can offer you the chance to put your own individual stamp on this role.
The successful Quality Control Engineer will report directly to the Product Excellence Manager.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Review raw materials/supplier CAPA’s
- Lead raw materials/supplier CAPA’s
- Support and co-ordinate the QC systems for product variant trails
- Implement and document new QC systems
- Perform audits on the manufacturing processes for specification conformances
- Coordinate & Conduct the training of operations to the internal test methods.
- Participate in quality risk assessments & audits (HACCP – PFMEA).
The successful Quality Control will have:
- Degree or HND in Science or engineering subject or.
- Experience in Quality control and process control.
- Experience of a manufacturing operations environment.
- Experience of working in a Quality Management certified environment, i.e. ISO 9001 or ISO/TS 16949.
In return, the successful Quality Control Engineer will be offered a salary between £32k-£37k depending on qualifications and experience, with a benefits package including; holiday and pension.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.