£35k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
15 days ago
Quality Control Manager – Kent – Medical Devices / Pharma - £35,000 to £45,000 + Bonus + 7% Pension + Package - *Rapidly growing medical device company with an opportunity to recruit your own team*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively retained to identify a full-time permanent Quality Control Manager for a growing medical devices manufacturer based in Kent.
The company provide contract manufacturing services, providing products to stockists and distributors globally. They have a HQ based in Tonbridge, Kent and due to retirement are looking for a Quality Control Manager to oversee quality control and inspection of their manufacturing operations, leading a team of 3 that will support you.
The company are personable and relatively small in size, with c.40 people based out of their HQ which includes their manufacturing site. Therefore, for the right individual this will be a great opportunity to make a positive impact very quickly and continue to mark your mark on the business as it fulfils an ever-expanding order book.
As the Quality Control Manager you will be:
- Managing how the company control and inspect the quality of received products, as well as outgoing products – measuring quality of practices, reliability and performance
- Testing materials & products to ensure that they are in line with company quality standards
- Providing, implementing and amending, as necessary, quality control procedures and methodology
- Proposing corrective actions to improve compliance with quality specifications
- Leading and managing a team of 3 QC specialists and providing clear direction in terms of responsibilities and prioritisation of tasks
To be considered for this Quality Control Manager position you will have:
- 4 years+ in a similar Quality Control role, with supervision or management responsibilities
- Experience of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and / or GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Manufacturing experience
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of up to £45,000 plus package as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your own team and function within the business.
To ensure you do not miss out on the opportunity and with interview availability over the next 2 weeks, please click apply or email your CV directly to email@example.com to be considered for the role.