£25k - 30k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a specialist global manufacturing organisation who are looking for a Quality Coordinator on a 6-month fixed term contract to be based two days a week I the Derby area. Having recently acquired another specialised manufacturing business they are looking for this individual to assist the Quality Manager to align the management systems and safe operating procedures of both companies. They are looking for someone who can analyse local SOPs in relation to global processes to allow the upgrade of the local QMS system, Document Control, Implementation, training and roll out of new processes. This role is to pay the successful candidate a pro rata salary of £25-30k.
- Have experience within the manufacturing industry
- Experience within the medical devices industry is highly desirable but not essential
- Understand how a Quality Management Systems works.
- Hold strong administrative skills and capabilities.
- Be an engaging individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested then please follow the link to apply!