£30k - 38k per year + 7% Pension + Package
01252 759 162
5 months ago
£30,000 to £38,000 + Package – Quality Engineer – Automotive – Basingstoke *Global leading company – (Automotive / Aerospace industry experience required)
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a world-leading automotive component manufacturer based in Basingstoke to identify a Quality Engineer for their manufacturing site.
This role is perfect for someone that is an experienced Quality Engineer within the Automotive or Aerospace industries currently, and the business are also open to considering junior applicants within these industries also.
As the Quality Engineer, you will be:
- Introducing quality requirements of NPI (new project / product) introduction and associated PPAP submissions
- Liaising with customers for relevant projects
- Chairing and leading tasks towards successful PPAP submissions
- Working across different departments to ensure quality is aligned with entire business in relation to product lifecycles
- Developing, writing and promoting quality plans and culture within the business
- Interpret customer requirements and communicate these requirements within the business
As the Quality Engineer, you will have:
- An understanding of technical drawings, as well as measuring parts and equipment
- An understanding in APQP / PPAP and associated tools
- An understanding and experience of Geometric dimensioning & tolerancing
- Understanding of control plan, FMEA and PPAP documentation
- Automotive or Aerospace industry experience
- Knowledge of IATF 16949
In return you will be working for an award winning, and global leading business as part of a Quality team of 10 individuals and you will receive up to £38,000 as a basic salary, plus a contributory matched pension of up to 7% plus more.
With interview availability over the next two weeks, to ensure that you do not miss out please apply now if you are interested or send your CV to email@example.com.