£40k - 48k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
£40,000 to £48,000 + Car or Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension – Quality Engineer – Remote working / WFH + UK Travel – £bn+ leading Manufacturing & Engineering busniess *Room for progression*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a world-leading Engineering and Manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to operate in a group function within a division of their business to ensure that direct employees, sub-contractors and clients have an effective and efficient quality framework to ensure consistency across business operations.
This role is perfect for someone that is an experienced Quality Engineer within the Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive or Aerospace industries currently.
As the Quality Engineer, your main accountabilities will be:
- Responsible for ensuring that the organisation and projects are driving the quality management and assurance of all activities within a project
- Conduct Training and awareness on quality related activities (including onboarding inductions where needed)
- Quality planning, agreeing and confirming Supplier Quality plans
- Audit and Governance – Creating audit plans, managing issue documents
- Non-conformance management (NCRs), ensuring the logging, and reporting of follow up of issues
- Root cause analysis
- Travelling to sites / projects across the UK (1-2 days a week and working from home for the rest)
As the Quality Engineer, you will have:
- Ideally an auditing qualification (Internal or Lead Auditor)
- Ideally a member of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)
- Experience of Quality Planning and Supplier & Internal Auditing
- Experience of DFMEA / PFMEA
- Management systems experience: ISO / IATF
In return you will be working for an award winning, and global leading business with clear opportunity for progression in the future and you will receive up to £48,000 as a basic salary, plus car or car allowance, bonus, pension.
With interview availability over the next two weeks, to ensure that you do not miss out please apply now if you are interested or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.