£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
2 months ago
Quality Engineer – Automotive – Milton Keynes – Up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Principal People have exclusively partnered with a Milton Keynes based organisation to find a Manufacturing Quality Engineer to join their established Quality team. This is a great opportunity for a Quality professional to join an established and innovative electric vehicle components manufacturer.
This company brings a creative approach to more than 20 years of design and engineering experience. Working in a wide range of areas within automotive from commercial vehicles to motorsports, this role offers a varied and exciting opportunity for development as they expand into new industries.
As the Quality Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for manufacturing quality activities at two sites in Milton Keynes sites
- Support Supplier Quality Engineers on Corrective Actions raised to regarding customer complaints and project related quality issues
- Organise regular meetings to support all involved departments to progress Non Conformance status across various projects
- Manage internal problem-solving actions to guarantee correct investigations including and Corrective Actions and Root Cause Analysis
- Work closely with on site teams including Engineering, Workshop Technicians, Design Engineers
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Work with a number of high profile clients including Global OEM & Tier 1 companies
- Join an established organisation with a strong reputation and more than £25 million turnover
- Based at the company’s brand new purpose-built facility
- Work with a range of products from passenger cars to winning motorsport vehicles
The ideal Quality Engineer will have:
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in the manufacturing / engineering industry in a quality related role
- A degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Management)
- Experience / training on QMS requirements for ISO 9001 / ITAF 16949 is ideal but not essential
- Understanding and experience of process documents (e.g. APQP, PPAP, PFMEA)
In return, the successful Quality Engineer will receive up to £50,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, a further benefits package, as well as a great career opportunity with an exciting organisation.
With company ability to interview at short notice, please register your interest with Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, applying on www.principalpeople.co.uk or clicking ‘apply’.