£30k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting an incredibly exciting career opportunity for a Quality Engineer, to join a well-established and highly reputable company based in Keighley, Yorkshire.
This position will offer the successful candidate an incredible opportunity to develop their skillset through an extremely diverse environment where no two days are the same. Providing technical support to the Quality, Innovations & Production teams in the quality control of manufacturing process. In return, our client can offer you the chance to put your own individual stamp on this role and given the full autonomy to make a difference.
The successful Quality Engineer will report directly to the Operations Director.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing all employees with health and safety training and induction training.
- Implement and document new Quality systems
- Support and co-ordinate the Quality systems for product variant trails
- Working on Quality projects with suppliers and inhouse.
- Develops and always maintains a professional working relationship with employees at all levels and promote exceptional standards.
- Provides support and advice to all employees as required on all quality, health, safety and environmental related issues.
- Carries out accident investigations and produces reports which identify causes and actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Analyses all accident data to identify trends and introduce safe controls where appropriate.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining quality audits.
- liaising with all occupational staff members, advising on health surveillance where a risk assessment has identified a need and maintain appropriate record.
- Take the lead on quarterly quality, health, safety and environmental meetings producing management reports.
The successful Quality Engineer will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety although not essential
- Experience of working in a Quality Management certified environment, i.e. ISO 9001.
- Current, Valid UK driving licence
In return, the successful Quality Engineer will be offered a salary up to £35,000 depending on qualifications and experience, with a benefits package including; 28days holiday plus bank holidays, discounted offers across a range of shops, childcare vouchers and pension.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.