£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
18 days ago
Quality Engineer / Manager- £40,000 to £55,000 (DOE) + Bonus – Camberley, Surrey Heath - *Great development opportunity for someone stepping up into Quality Engineer / Manager role*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively retained by a company specialising in the manufacturing of products supplied to the Oil & Gas / Energy sectors.
The company are open to someone already being at a Quality Manager level and looking to move into a business where they can manage an existing Quality team, with the opportunity to recruit another Quality team member imminently. Alternatively, the company are also open to considering someone that is currently a Quality Engineer level candidate and has the motivation and ability to step up in to their first Quality Manager role.
This company pride themselves from the top down on quality, both in terms of product and customer service. Delivering the right products, at the right time and at the right price.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining a small company in staff numbers (40) but a big company in terms of its reputation within the market. Meaning you will have direct access to key stakeholders and decision makers and the ability to influence companywide
- You will be working for a company that provides a critical safety device for high-risk industries, meaning that quality is paramount and has complete buy-in from the top leadership team and at every level of the business
- For someone stepping up in to a Quality Engineer / Manager role this is a unique opportunity to receive all the support needed to take the next step in your career, with a clear development plan to lead the team in the future
As the Quality Engineer / Manager you will be:
- Managing / coordinating / assisting with companywide quarterly audits and managing ISO accreditations
- Managing the company goods-in and goods-out, coordinating and completing random quality inspections of products
- Providing toolbox talks to all levels of staff, highlighting the importance of quality throughout the organisation
- [If coming in at Manager level] manging a quality team to undertake all quality related activities across the business
As the Quality Manager you will have:
- University Degree in Engineering, Quality or a related subject (ideal)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the manufacturing industry doing a quality related role
- [If coming in at Manager level] Management experience
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply or send your CV directly to Lauren Alsop at email@example.com