£40k per year + package
about 2 years ago
Quality, Health and Safety Manager – Near Stretford - £40,000 + Package – Full Time, Permanent – Manufacturing / Production
Principal People have been engaged by a leading UK production organisation to identify a Quality, Health and Safety Manager to oversee Quality, health and safety throughout the single site near Stretford.
This is a great opportunity as you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation who truly values each employee and offers fantastic company and team incentives. The business will allow you to use your experience within the industry and have full autonomy on your role, leading a team of 3 quality managers on the site.
Key Information about the organisation:
Our client is a small, family run manufacturer. Within this organisation, you will never be “a number” within the company. You will be known throughout the company, supported and offered some fantastic incentives. Our client prides themselves on the internal events they hold, which not only build moral within the team, but further the impact you can make in the team. This organisation is undoubtably, a fantastic place to work and make a change.
You will be required to:
- Ensure that the companies ISO 9001:2015 quality system is kept up to standard as documented in the Quality Manual, System Procedures, and Work Instructions
- Ensure that the key suppliers are meeting the requirements of our purchasing specifications and enforce compliance as a necessity
- Guide and direct the team of 3 reporting into you
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine reasons for any poor processes that create product variances and develop corrective actions to combat them
- Carry out site inspections, conduct risk assessments and complete method statements
- Ensure safe operational procedures and identify and take account of all relevant hazards
The successful Quality, Health and Safety Manager will:
- (Ideally) hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in carrying out a quality focused role within a manufacturing environment
- (Ideally) have managed a team either in their current or a past role
- Be able to work autonomously and plan their own diary
This is ideal for someone working within the manufacturing industry that wants to lead the function on site, within a company that truly cares about each of their staff.
In return, the successful Quality, Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of £40,000 + package.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01257 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/24975.