£35k - 45k per year
almost 2 years ago
Quality Improvements Manager – up to £45,000 plus package, based near Barham.
A truly exceptional position as a Quality Improvements Manager has arisen within a fast-growing, multidiscipline organisation who hold an impeccable reputation. Offering the opportunity for you to make your own mark on this position and be a part of a successful growing team, within the Transport organisation.
The Quality Improvements Manager will work closely with, and engage, the existing SHEQ team to support and lead all process improvements, with the immediate focus around the successful implementation of an integrated management system. Working with a wide range of individuals, the Quality Improvements Manager will embed a continuous improvement culture across the department.
The Successful Quality Improvements Manager will report to the Head of Safety, Quality and Environment and have the support of 15 established SHEQ Advisors who work across the business, championing HSQE excellence.
The Quality Improvements Manager will be responsible for:
- Improve/maintain the integrated management platform in line with ISO & OSH standards
- Create an internal audit program for monitoring the management platform
- Coaching colleagues through process change and achieving buy in to new processes
- Engaging all areas of the business to eliminate process failures and implement robust controls to ensure the same failures are not repeated
- Presenting relevant information to the board and senior management to show progress and areas of risk
- Define the SHEQ policy and be the owner of this
The Successful Quality Improvements Manager will possess:
- Extensive system implementation experience
- Proven improvements around service delivery in line with ISO standards
- Experience working within a port, engineering/transport background although not essential
- Able to support the business through cultural change and ensure harmonisation across the department and wider business units
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a range of experience across the Transport, Manufacturing, Waste, Logistics or Engineering industries.
In return, the successful Quality Improvements Manager will be entitled to a salary of up to £45,000, + benefits.