£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
10 days ago
Quality (IMS Manager) – Construction / Infrastructure / Utilities - Home / Essex / Travel across UK – up to £50,000 + Company Car or Car Allowance + Package - *Award-Winning Services Business*
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a Quality(IMS) Manager within a rapidly growing support services organisation.
Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been engaged exclusively as a search partner to the organisation to identify a Quality Manager that is going to operationally lead the IMS (OHSAS 18001 / ISO 9001 & ISO 14001) across all business units.
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong management systems experience in of ISO9001 / OHSAS18001 / ISO45001 & ISO14001.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining an award winning and rapidly growing organisation
- You will be positively challenged, working across 3 business divisions that consist of; FM / Maintenance & Landscaping, Rail and Infrastructure
- This is a great opportunity to develop and progress your quality career forward
As the Quality (IMS) Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking accountability for the day-to-day running of the business management systems (ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 / ISO45001 / ISO9001)
- Auditing against the company’s Business Management Systems
- Working closely with the Head of Quality to drive continuous improvement across the business
- Working with operational leads to improve the overall compliance culture across the business and recommending any changes
To be strongly considered for this opportunity, the successful Quality (IMS) Manager will:
- Have strong knowledge & experience of managing and maintaining ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 systems
- Experience of working in the following industry sectors; Construction, Utilities, Rail, Telecoms
- Ability to support the re-writing of a full IMS
In return, the successful Quality (IMS) Manager will be offered up to £50,000 + company car + package.