£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Quality Inspector (Electronics) – Milton Keynes – Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Principal People have exclusively partnered with a Milton Keynes based organisation to find an Electronics Quality Inspector to join their established and growing Quality team. This is a great opportunity for a Quality professional to join an established and innovative electric vehicle components manufacturer.
This company brings a creative approach to more than 20 years of design and engineering experience. Working in a wide range of areas within automotive from commercial vehicles to motorsports, this role offers a varied and exciting opportunity for development as they expand into new industries.
As the Electronics Quality Inspector your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct inspections of electronic components in accordance with IPC-A-610 requirements
- Create inspection records and maintain the electronics register
- Work closely with internal teams including Electronics Design, Manufacturing, and the wider Quality team
- Ensure all supplied parts have the relevant supplier quality documentation and check parts against order requirements
- Create Supplier Non-Conformities Reports
- Raise Non-Conformance Reports should components fail to meet requirements and work with Supplier Quality, Purchasing and Electronics Design teams to manage these
- Ensure any received parts are packaged in accordance to specifications and feedback to purchasing teams where necessary
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Work with a number of high profile clients including Global OEM & Tier 1 companies
- Join an established organisation with a strong reputation and more than £25 million turnover
- Collaborate with a range of internal teams from design to manufacturing
- Work with a range of products from passenger cars to winning motorsport vehicles
The ideal Electronics Quality Inspector will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A qualifications in Electronics or a similar subject is desirable
- IPC-A-610 Certification is ideal but not essential
- Valid UK driving license
In return, the successful Electronics Quality Inspector will receive up to £45,000 as a basic salary depending on experience, a further benefits package, as well as a great career opportunity with an exciting organisation.
With company ability to interview at short notice, please register your interest with Lauren Alsop now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, applying on www.principalpeople.co.uk or clicking ‘apply’.