£24k - 28k per year + Package
12 months ago
Quality Inspector – £24,000 - 28,000
Are you seeking a fresh challenge working for a new and exciting organisation within the manufacturing industry?
Are you passionate about working for an innovative organisation who are revolutionising their industry, and keen working in a company where no day is the same?
If so, this could be a great role for you.
Social Housing Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector in partnership with an company revolutionising the manufacturing industry. With great opportunities for development and progression – this is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills whilst also being a part of something new and exciting.
The successful Quality Inspector will need to be:
- Detail focused
- Able to understand and reference technical design drawings
- Good organisational skills
- A self-motivator
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience relating to a manufacturing or engineering background however because this organisation has focus on learning and development – candidates who have limited experience in this field are likely to be considered for this opportunity.
The successful Quality inspector will be responsible for:
- Completing inspections of products
- Producing documents following quality inspections
- Providing support to line management in investigating root causes of any deviations
- Providing feedback to the design and manufacturing teams if improvement is needed
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded with
- Real progression opportunities within the first 18 months
- A competitive pension schemes
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- A competitive salary for the industry
If you feel this would be a position well suited to yourself, please contact Sean on 01252 9549 72, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888