£30k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
29 days ago
Quality Lead - £30,000 to £45,000 – West Sussex – Medical devices company *Excellent development opportunity*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by an intimate and growing business of 20 people, based in a village in West Sussex to identify a Quality professional to lead their Quality function.
This role would be perfect for someone that is a Quality Manager with experience of managing quality in a small business, or someone that is less established in their career and is looking to take an organic and progressive step to becoming a Quality Manager in their next role.
Because all of the business functions are under one roof, it is essential that the successful candidate is one that can communicate and build relationships effectively in order to achieve and implement change. This person will need to take responsibility for leading a function, and therefore must be organised, proactive and autonomous.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is a rare opportunity to join a company of 20 people, with all functions under one roof – making it a great environment to collaborate and achieve change
- For someone that is in the ascendancy of their career, this could be an ideal breakthrough opportunity to leading a Quality function and taking the path towards Quality Management
- For an experienced Quality Manager with experience of managing quality within a small-to-medium business, this is a great opportunity for your skills and experienced to be implemented, valued and appreciated – visibly seeing the difference that you are making to the business
As the Quality Lead you will be:
- Taking the lead on all Quality related matters within the business
- Ensuring that the company and it’s products comply with ISO9001, ISO13485 and other Medical Device regulations (if you don’t have prior Medical Device experience, you will be supported to learn this!)
- Managing and maintaining the internal audit process
- Managing non-conformance process and reports (NCR)
- Managing the Quality Management System for the company and ensuring this is implemented and adhered to in all functions of the business
As the Quality Lead, you will need:
- Experience of working in a Quality role, and capable of managing and leading a quality function within a business of 20 people
- ‘Softer skills’ such as; Excellent communication and relationship building skills, reliability, organisation, pragmatism & attention to detail
- Understanding and experience of working with ISO management systems (9001, 13485 for example)
- Experience of conducting quality audits
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please apply now or send your CV directly to Zac Wilson at Principal People on firstname.lastname@example.org.