£35k - 42k per year + package
almost 2 years ago
QSHE Manager - Central Birmingham - Up to £42,000 p/a – Single Site with Minimal Travel – Manufacturing.
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing organisation, looking to source a quality manager or experienced quality engineer, to work on a single site basis as the QSHE Manager.
The business is seeking a driven and energetic individual, who can offer them new and improved ways of bringing their processes into the 21st century whilst keeping the high quality they already maintain. With top level management extremely brought into producing high quality products, this is an incredible opportunity for any quality professional looking to work for a highly reputable company who can offer excellent stability and variation within your working day. This role has minimal travel to an additional site in Gloucester once or twice monthly, of which mileage will be covered for this.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Continuously reviewing and assessing the management systems in place.
- Carrying out a gap analysis to assess what the company should do next and then advise on how to get there.
- Working on an operational basis, making sure people are pro-actively working to the standards put in place.
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding, adequate training programmes as appropriate.
- Starting to bring in occupational health initiatives to gain buy in on the shop floor and encourage a culture to develop around this.
Essential requirements include:
- Having experience of working in a quality or continuous improvement role within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Having the ability to improve a culture within a work place and encourage more pro-active behaviours.
- Having the ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel.
- Having excellent computer skills.
- Experience in the ISO9001 management system.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role which can offer working for an extremely reputable company who will offer the successful candidate a generous salary and a benefits package including 25 days holiday and health care scheme. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.