£37k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Quality Manager - offering competitive salary and benefits - based in Folkestone
A truly exceptional position as a Quality Manager has arisen within family run, highly successful organisation who hold an impeccable reputation. Offering the opportunity for you to make your own mark on this position and be a part of a successful growing team, within the Manufacturing organisation.
The Quality Manager will work closely with and engage the existing Quality team to support and lead all process improvements, with the immediate focus around the successful implementation of an integrated management system. Working with a wide range of individuals, the Quality Manager, will embed a continuous improvement culture across the department.
The Successful Quality Manager will report to the Managing Director and have three Quality Technicians who will report to directly into the Quality Manager.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Improve/maintain the integrated management platform in line with ISO 9001 standards.
- Create an internal audit program for monitoring the management platform.
- Coaching colleagues through process change and achieving buy in to new processes.
- Engaging all areas of the business to eliminate process failures and implement robust controls to ensure the same failures are not repeated.
- Presenting relevant information to the board and senior management to show progress and areas of risk.
- Define the Quality policy and be the owner of this.
- Mentoring and managing three members of staff.
- Responsible for control plans of the business.
The successful Quality Manager will possess:
- Proven improvements around service delivery in line with ISO 9001 standards.
- Experience working within Manufacturing, engineering background.
- Proven Quality Managerial experience.
In return, the successful Quality Manager will be entitled to a competitive salary + benefits of a pension of up to 4% match, 4x annual salary death in service, health insurance, free parking, £200 worth of Christmas vouchers and holiday allowance.