£40k - 45k per year + package
about 1 year ago
Quality Manager – Manufacturing - £40k to £45k + Package – Near Stamford
Principal People are please to be working with a prestigious food manufacturer looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Head of Quality with responsibility for a team of four Advisors, you will support the organisation in developing food safety and quality strategy.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The ability to shape and develop a team
- An incredibly innovative company to work for that is still growing
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Owning the quality management system
- Managing and developing the quality team
- Dealing with any quality issues or queries that may occur
- Driving continuous improvement
The successful Quality Manager will:
- Ideally be qualified to degree level within the food or environmental industries (candidates that do not hold these qualifications will still be considered)
- Possess experience working within a food production environment
- Be able to work in a pragmatic and proactive way
In return, the successful Quality Manager will be offered a salary of up to £45k + package depending on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. If you are interested in hearing more, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org