£30k - 60k per year
3 months ago
Are you a dedicated Quality Manager looking for your next permanent position within Quality in the Manufacturing industry?
Principal People are the leading Quality recruitment specialists, established over 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Quality Managers with working experience within the Manufacturing sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming permanent opportunities we have available; the successful candidate will have experience of working solely as a Quality Specialist.
Typical duties of a Quality Manager include:
- Improving Quality Management throughout the organisation
- Providing Leadership within QA – Implementing and taking a lead whilst coaching on continuous improvement within your department
- Providing support to the Management Team & business on Quality processes
- Maintaining & improving standards of quality in manufactured products and processes
- Ensuring product compliance through monitoring and testing
- Managing, planning and maintaining audits & management reviews
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- 1-2 Years’ experience as a minimum in a Quality Manager position
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live permanent vacancy, however, it is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Quality professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates who match the description of the advert in addition to possessing working experience within the manufacturing industry. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.
In order to be considered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01252 759162