£40k - 43k per year
12 months ago
Quality Manager – £43,000 + Package – Cumbria
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting opportunity within a well-established and award-winning company in the engineering sector.
We are looking for a passionate individual to take on the role of Quality Manager, working at the company’s head office and one of the largest workshops in the UK. This role would see the successful individual leading a team of quality professionals, developing the group as well as advancing in their own skills.
The organisation has created an environment of enjoyment and continuous learning in the workplace, investing in staff to be the best that they can be and recognising the contribution of each individual. They are well known in their sector for their high quality, offering the perfect surroundings for someone to looking for the next step in their quality career.
The successful Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a direct team of 4 quality engineers
- Overseeing the quality of processes and products on the shop floor
- Working with NDE in various methods
- General oversight of quality assurance within the business
- Maintain compliance in line with ISO9001 standards
The ideal Quality Manager will have:
- Experience of ISO9001 is essential, ideally as Lead Auditor
- A background of working in the nuclear, manufacturing, or the oil and gas industry
- Understanding of working in an HSE role
- Experience of managing or developing a team
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £40,000 - £43,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications) plus a 6% matched pension, private medical insurance, and other benefits.
If you feel this could be of interest to you, please contact Taylor on 01252 913504 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org