£35k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Quality Manager – Up to £40,000 depending on experience – Chelmsford – Specialist Manufacturer
Are you looking for your next position within Quality in the Manufacturing sector?
If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager in partnership with a highly successful, specialised manufacturing organisation. The role will report into the Plant Director and offers the chance to work at both an operational and strategic level. You will take ownership of Quality across the business in order to embed a positive Quality culture across the site.
Why work for this company?
- People – you will get to engage with and work alongside the shop floor staff as well as the management team
- Ownership - you will truly be able to make a positive impact within the role, embedding a Quality culture and making it your own
- Market Leader – this company are a market leader in their line of work
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience working within a Manufacturing Background
- Have experience working in a Quality focused position
- Have a ISO9001 Qualification
- Have experience of working at strategic and operational level
To ensure that you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Taylor on 01252 913504 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com