£45k - 55k per year
3 months ago
Are you a Quality Manager looking for a new permanent position within the Quality industry? We have a number of exciting opportunities coming up in the Kent area for Quality Manager roles within manufacturing / engineering and FMCG companies.
With over 30 years’ experience within the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment industries, Principal People are the leading QHSE recruitment specialists, with a team of dedicated and expert consultants. To be considered for any upcoming opportunities, the successful candidate must have experience of working solely within a quality role.
Typical duties of a Quality Manager include:
- Devising and establish a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure that products and services are fit for purpose
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Measuring performance and identifying any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements
- Either operating in a standalone role, or managing a team of Quality professionals
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- A recognised qualification in Quality or related industry (I.e Diploma in Quality Management, ISO9001 Lead Auditor, Bachelors Degree in Engineering, BEng)
- Experience working within the manufacturing, engineering and / or FMCG industries
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a quality professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.