£45k - 52k per year + £6,800 C/A + 15% Bonus + 13% Pension + More
7 months ago
Quality Manager – *Global FMCG Business* - Gravesend - £45,000 to £52,000 + £6,800 Car Allowance + 15% Bonus + 13% Pension
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a global leading FMCG business to identify an equally as impressive Quality Manager to lead a team of 2 and to oversee the QMS within their large, Kent based site.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an established Quality Manager with 5+ years’ experience within FMCG / Manufacturing / Pharmaceuticals / Food Manufacturing to lead quality within an international business with exciting opportunities for future progression.
The role is available due to an internal promotion of the current incumbent which is testament to the organisations support, development and retention of existing employees.
Why this is a great opportunity
- You will have an opportunity to really make your mark in the business, with autonomy to shape the quality agenda
- You will be joining an international and multi-billion pound organisation, working around household brand name products
- You will enjoy an extremely competitive and market leading package, including a generous salary, pension, car allowance, bonus, share options plus much more!
As the Quality Manager you will:
- Manage a team of 2 quality professionals, as well as indirectly having oversight of members of the operations and facilities teams
- Stamp your mark on the organisation / site by establishing a tailored Quality Management System (QMS)
- Share best practice across the Group, including your international peers
- Cooperate and engage with all business divisions
- Ensuring that incoming materials from suppliers are up to the highest standard
As the Quality Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience (or close to) of operating within a Quality Manager level role
- Experience of working in the following sectors; FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Food Manufacturing or consumer goods manufacturing
- A degree level qualification in quality or a related field (i.e Engineering) OR demonstrable experience of working within a similar level role
- ISO9001 Internal / Lead Auditor would be ideal but not essential
We have interview availability for this role in the next 3 weeks, with a closing date of Friday 10th July. To ensure that you don’t miss out please apply to this role, or email your CV over to email@example.com.