£60k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are looking for a Quality Manager to join a Global Manufacturing Organsiation based around the Havant Area.
The position is based on their Manufacturing site in Havant, and will have all responsibility for the strategy and direction of the quality function throughout the business.
This role is heavily focused upon people engagement, so experience working within a Senior Quality Role is vital.
You will have the opportunity to develop and implement new Quality initiatives and systems as well as developing strategy to drive the Quality department forward.
Quality Manager – Havant – up to £70,000 + Bonus – Manufacturing
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a Senior Position within Quality
- Experience of people engagement towards Quality Management
- Experience working with ISO:9001 Management System
The key duties include:
- Working with all members of staff and making improvements upon the current quality standards and systems within the business
- Performing gap analysis across the business and setting improvement plans
- Be the subject matter expert for Quality Assurance
- Develop and implement quality control plans
- Lead audits across the site
- Working closely with customers to ensure improvements are being executed.
An attractive salary between £60,000 and £70,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.