£60k - 65k per year + £60,000 to £65,000 + Car Allowance (£6,500) + Up to 10% Pension + 27 Days Annual Leave (+8 days BH)
01252 759 162
15 days ago
Quality Manager – Electrical / Mechanical Manufacturing - Wiltshire – £60,000 to £65,000 + Car Allowance (£6,500) + Up to 10% Pension + 27 Days Annual Leave (+8 days BH)
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a world leader in manufacturing who are looking to identify a new Quality Manager to lead their Quality function at their Wiltshire site.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the upkeep of all quality on site. This role is heavily focused upon people engagement, so experience working within a Senior Quality Role is vital.
You will have the opportunity to develop and implement new Quality initiatives and systems as well as developing strategy to drive the Quality department forward.
As the Quality Manager, you will:
- Manage a team of two individuals.
- Ensure the quality of all products coming in and going out.
- Apply existing Quality standards & processes as well as innovating new ways of working.
- Work as part of the senior management team to raise the profile of Quality across the site.
- Deal with any customer quality related enquiries.
The successful applicant with have:
- 5-10 years’ experience of working at Quality Manager level within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in electrical or mechanical Manufacturing.
- Experience working in a client or customer facing environment.
An attractive salary between £60,000 and £65,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com.